Mobile consumers spend only 20% of their time on the web. The other 80% is inside mobile apps.
We work fast. We sweat the details. We tweak to perfection. This results in you getting a high quality mobile app quickly.
In a mobile age, it's time to connect with your clients with a device that is with them at all times. Increase engagement, increase awareness, and ultimately increase revenue.
If you're going to build mobile apps this fast, it's not enough to just be expert mobile developers (we are). You have to be experts at anticipating your clients' needs. You need to be organized. You need to be disciplined. But above all, you need a passion for what you do. We've got all that and more, and that's why we're able to do the amazing work that we do at such an incredible pace.
Let's hit the whiteboard! We love the process of talking through other people's ideas, getting to the core of what people want, and getting excited about building an app that's going to exceed the users' wildest expectations.
Over the course of a month, we will build your idea to your exact specifications. We will test thoroughly throughout this process, and deliver test builds to you regularly.
By the end of the month, your app will be ready for deployment. We'll handle any issues you have with the release process, and take care of any bugs that appear immediately after release.